Information and data contained in the section “Technical Information” must be considered as a completing part of each family type of capacitor.
Before using a Kendeil capacitor in any application, please read carefully the related specifications included in the catalogue.
An improper installation or not respecting parameters limits might cause damage to the components, their characteristics modification and a decrease of their reliability and useful life.
Products manufactured by Kendeil are made with maximum care, in order to result free of defects in design, materials and workmanship, according with adequate specifications and international standard requirements.
The following points are applied to all Kendeil’s products:
1. Information and data contained in the section “Technical Information” must be considered as a completing part of each family type of capacitor. Before using a Kendeil capacitor in any application, please read carefully the related specifications included in the catalogue. An improper installation or not respecting parameters limits might cause damage to the components, their characteristics modification and a decrease of their reliability and useful life. Products manufactured by Kendeil are made with maximum care, in order to result free of defects in design, materials and workmanship, according with adequate specifications and international standard requirements.
2. All drawings, descriptons, characteristic, materials and performance data given by Kendeil are as accurate as possible but should be considered as a general information, so they are not binding on Kendeil, unless specifically agreed in writing. Unless otherwise stated, dimensions and materials may be subjected to reasonable variations due to available raw materials or normal manufacturing process tolerances.
3. The data and information given in the Technical Information chapter must be considered a part of the single types and capacitors series specifications contained in the general catalogues of Kendeil.
4. Data and characteristics shown in the Kendeil’s catalogues could be subjected to modifications without notice. Customers or Buyers have always to refer to Kendeil official web site (www.kendeil.com) for products updated characteristics, last revision specifications, general data and information, products certifications and news.
5. Cooperation between Customers and Kendeil is basically precious in order to solve problems or when a failure occurs. In case of complaint you might have, please forward the following information along with an immediate communication of the failure. Only upon previous agreement with Kendeil, you could send a detailed description of failure, indicating operative condition and type of application, number of defective pieces, eventually expressed in percent on whole quantity used. It is mandatory to know the original batch of goods as printed on the capacitor sleeve or labeled on the box, also let us know the delivery date and others relevant data from the billing documents. Samples of defective products should be sent to Kendeil for analysis, packed in order to prevent additional damages different from the ones detected. Data sheets specifications are referred to a fairly large number of components and do not constitute a guarantee of characteristics or properties in the legal sense. However, agreement on these specifications does not mean that the Customer may not claim for replacement of individual defective capacitors within the terms of delivery; Kendeil will not assume any further liability beyond the replacement of defective capacitors. This applies in particular to any further consequences of component failure as better specified further in this section. A single failure among a delivered batch of capacitors should not be meaningful of poor reliability of the whole production batch, but should be understood to have reached incidentally the end of life within the failure rate defined for each series type.
The following points are applied to all Kendeil’s products:
1. Kendeil liability shall be limited to only replacement or repairing of goods, free of charge, after aknowledge of received notification by customer and after the returning conditions have been agreed with Customer or Buyer and Kendeil has analysed the defective products and authorized the returning of the good by written communication. Any component rejection of samples delivery must be packed and adequately protected in order to avoid any additional damage different from the original detected failure or problem, anyway ensuring the material integrity and protection against environmental conditions.
2. Kendeil is not responsible for any possible damage to persons or things, of any kind, derived from improper installation, use of application of its products.
3. Kendeil shall not be liable for any defect due to accident, fair wear and tear, negligent use, tampering, improper handling and shipment, operation and storage or any other default on the parts of any person other then Kendeil.
4. In customer applications requiring a very high level of operational safety and especially in customer applications in which the malfunction or failure of a passive electronic component could endanger human life or health (e.g. in accident prevention of life-saving systems), it must therefore be ensured by means of suitable design of the customer application or other action taken by the customer (e.g. installation of protective circuity or redundancy) that no injury or damage is sustained by third parties in the event of malfunction or failure of a passive electronic component. All warnings, cautions and product guidelines must be observed.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by above statements, in no event shall Kendeil or its referred dealers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of business profits, business interruption or any pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use Kendeil products. In the case of any product liability claim from third parties against Kendeil, not falling within Kendeil liability, Customer or Buyer should hold Kendeil harmless.
Copying of text and images in whole or in part of Kendeil’s catalogues is strictly forbidden without previous written authorization
of Kendeil srl. Anyhow brief sentences and abstracts are allowed free of use for technical articles on specialized publications.
IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION ABOUT FAKE EMAILS
Product change in screw type electrolytic capacitors
Kendeil announces the new K36 TYPE, a DC Link Power Film Capacitors serie.
Phone:+39 0331 786966
Fax: +39 0331 786967